- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
a guide for people who can’t tell the 90s from the early 2000s apart
- if people are dressed in neon, it’s the 90s
if people are dressed in space age metallics, it’s the 2000s
I don’t think anybody realizes how dependent on books, and movies, and TV shows, and fictional places and things I am.
my anaconda don’t want none unless ur gonna pay my college funds
omfg so today I saw a man and a woman holding hands in public, i mean i don’t have anything against heterosexuality but don’t flaunt it in front of me, think of the kids omfg
I don’t have anything against it either. I really don’t. My best friend is straight, but like, keep it in the bedroom you know?